Helps protect against Nature's elements
A self-adhered roofing system designed to protect low slope roofs and compliments Owens Corning laminate shingles colors.
The DeckSeal Self-Adhered Roofing System is an excellent solution for low slope applications* 1/4:12 to 2:12 on residential re-roofing jobs.
The Owens Corning® DeckSeal Roofing System offers numerous advantages over competitive low slope products:
|DeckSeal SA SBS Cap (self-adhered)7||DeckSeal SA Base/Ply (self-adhered)7||DeckSeal MA NailBase|
|Roll Dimension||32' 10" x 39 3/8" (10M x 1M)||65' 8" x 39 3/8" (20M x 1M)||65' 8" x 39 3/8" (20M x 1M)|
|Nominal Thickness||130 mils (3.3 MM)||80 mils (2.0 MM)||80 mils (2.0 MM)|
|Weight||87 lbs. (39.5 kg)||95 lbs. (43.1 kg.)||96 lbs. (43.4 kg.)|
|Gross Coverage||100 sq. ft.||200 sq. ft.||200 sq. ft.|
1. Includes core weight
2. Available on a regional basis.
3. It is critical to have the right amount of intake ventilation and to adequately seal the attic floor to prevent pulling air from conditioned space.
4. For each Gable Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 890 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
5. For each Roof Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 600 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
6. Average bundle
7. Available in fire-rated (FR) versions. Visit www.owenscorning.com for product specification data sheets applicable to these products.
8. Includes core weight.
9. All values are approximate.
10. Sample modified as required to meet applicable test method.
11. XPS foam core values meet ASTM C578 TYPE IV.
12. k means the apparent thermal conductivity. The lower the value, the greater the insulation power.
13. Values at yield or 10% deflection, whichever occurs first.
14. Data ranges from 0.00 to value shown due to the level of precision of the test method.
15. Water vapor permeance decreases as thickness increases.
16. These laboratory tests are not intended to describe the hazard presented by this material under actual fire conditions.
17. Fire performance of FOAMULAR® 4" thick product only. Thicker products may have different fire performance characteristics. Due to limits on the equipment used to test per ASTM E84, Owens Corning® FOAMULAR® XPS Fabrication Billets have not been tested.
*Low slope roofs of 1/4:12 to 2:12 pitch.
**See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements.
It takes more than shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to help perform in three critical areas.
^ Excludes non-Owens Corning® roofing products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking
Even though we’re a global company, we’re always ready to answer your questions. Call to speak with an Owens Corning representative so you can start your project right away.1-800-GET-PINK