Helps Protect Against Nature's Elements
Add a tough, yet beautiful layer of defense with strong adhesion that resists blow-offs from the roof deck.
Eliminate the need for cutting shingle tabs or inverting them to create a starter row. Simply apply a single course of Starter Shingle Roll along a clean, dry and smooth eave line or rake edge after removing the release sheet.
|Roll Size||7.2" wide x 33' 4" long (0.183m x 10.18m)|
|Pieces per Carton||1|
|Lineal Feet per Carton||33'4"|
1. Available on a regional basis.
2. Includes core weight
3. It is critical to have the right amount of intake ventilation and to adequately seal the attic floor to prevent pulling air from conditioned space.
4. For each Gable Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 890 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
5. For each Roof Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 600 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
6. Available in fire-rated (FR) versions. Visit www.owenscorning.com for product specification data sheets applicable to these products.
7. All values are approximate.
^ Excludes non-Owens Corning™ roofing products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking.
It takes more than shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to help perform in three critical areas.
^ Excludes non-Owens Corning® roofing products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking
Even though we’re a global company, we’re always ready to answer your questions. Call to speak with an Owens Corning representative so you can start your project right away.1-800-GET-PINK