Helps Create a Water-Proof Barrier
Protects against water infiltration around eaves, rakes, valleys, vents, chimneys and skylights.
WeatherLock® G Granulated Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier allows for proper flow of water off the roof and helps prevent damage caused by water migration. Engineered for asphalt shingles, wood shakes and quarry slate roofs, WeatherLock® G Granulated also features:
|Interior Reinforcement||Durable FIBERGLAS™ mat|
|Removable Backing||Split-sheet peel away release liner|
|Application||Engineered for asphalt shingles, wood shake and quarry slate roof assemblies|
|1 sq. roll||2 sq. roll|
|Length||33.3 ft. (10.2 m.)||66.7 ft. (21.3 m.)|
|Width||3 ft. (0.9 m.)||3 ft. (0.9 m.)|
|Gross Coverage||100 sq. ft. (9.3 m2)||200 sq. ft. (19.4 m2)|
1. It is critical to have the right amount of intake ventilation and to adequately seal the attic floor to prevent pulling air from conditioned space.
2. For each Gable Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 890 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
3. For each Roof Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 600 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
4. Available on a regional basis.
5. All values are approximate.
* Ensure proper ventilation is met when applied over the entire roof deck.
^ Excludes non–Owens Corning™ Roofing Products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking.
UL Class A Fire Resistance applies when installed under asphalt shingles and quarry slate.
It takes more than shingles to protect your home. It takes an integrated system of components and layers designed to help perform in three critical areas.
^ Excludes non-Owens Corning® roofing products such as flashing, fasteners and wood decking
Even though we’re a global company, we’re always ready to answer your questions. Call to speak with an Owens Corning representative so you can start your project right away.1-800-GET-PINK