|Equipment Operating Temperature Range5||ASTM C411||Up to 1,000°F (538°C)|
|Nominal Density||ASTM C167||1.0 pcf (16 kg/m3)|
|Water Vapor Sorption||ASTM C1104||< 2.0% by weight at 120°F (49°C), 95% R.H.|
|Composite Surface Burning Characteristics|
|UL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC-S102|
1. Available in fire-rated (FR) versions. Visit www.owenscorning.com for product specification data sheets applicable to these products.
2. It is critical to have the right amount of intake ventilation and to adequately seal the attic floor to prevent pulling air from conditioned space.
3. For each Gable Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 890 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
4. For each Roof Mount fan, Owens Corning Roofing requires 600 square inches of intake. See instructions for details.
5. Maximum allowable thickness at 1,000°F (538°C): Type I-HP - 8.5" (216mm); Type II-HP - 6"(152mm).
6. The surface burning characteristics of these products have been determined in accordance with UL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC-S102. These should be used to measure and describe the properties of materials, products or assemblies in response to heat and flame under controlled laboratory conditions and should not be used to describe or appraise the fire hazard or fire risk of materials, products or assemblies under actual fire conditions. However, results of this test may be used as elements of a fire risk assessment which takes into account all of the factors which are pertinent to an assessment of the fire hazard of a particular end use. Values are reported to the nearest 5 rating.
7. Preproduction qualification testing complete and on file. Chemical analysis of each production lot testing required for total conformance.
The Division 22/23 Mechanical Manufacturer’s Guide eBook is an easy-to-use tool that can be accessed anytime, anywhere to view duct, pipe and HVAC equipment insulation solutions, product data sheets, CSI MasterFormat® three-part system specifications and green building program guides.
Even though we’re a global company, we’re always ready to answer your questions. Call to speak with an Owens Corning representative so you can start your project right away.1-800-GET-PINK