Doing the job starts with choosing the right roofing contractor
Purchasing a new roof is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make for your home, so it’s important that it’s done right and that you have someone standing behind the work for years to come. We offer a list of Owens Corning Preferred and Platinum Preferred Contractors in your area that meet high standards and satisfy strict requirements, including:
- Preselected for their commitment to customer service, business stability, and quality.
- Carry all required state and local licenses.
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance.
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology.
- Certified to offer our extended Roofing System Limited Warranties† that provide up to a lifetime* of workmanship coverage.
How to Talk to Your Contractor
Of course, if you choose to find a roofing contractor on your own, you need to make sure you ask all the right questions. Is your contractor up to the job? Our contractor checklist will help you know what questions to ask and what level of service you should expect. You may want to print this list and keep it with you when you interview a roofing contractor.